4/15/2008

Our trip to Florida

We are home from Florida! We had a wonderful time & equally wonderful weather. We stayed at the Medalist Golf Club in Hobe Sound where Jessie & Sam said their "I do's." We are so thankful that Sam's parents invited us to stay on the Medalist grounds for the weekend. It was lovely. Below are a few favorite snapshots.
(I'll post more tomorrow.)

This was our guest cottage on the driving range.


Day 1: Ready to travel. Little did we know what chaos was in store. We definitely felt like Steve Martin in Planes, Trains & Automobiles, but at least we made it to our destination!


Our little cherub relaxing on our bed in Florida. She loves to play in nothing but her diaper.

Stephan reading on the window seat in his room. He is a reading machine these days. He loves the Hank Zipzer series by Henry Winkler (the Fonz).




Testing out the water with Jude.


Even though she looks cautious in this picture, Norah just loved the grass.




Rehearsal day with flower girl Ari. Stephan practiced his reading--If Not For You by Bob Dylan.

Nic & Jessie at the rehearsal dinner. It was at a fun local place called Sugar Cane Bistro. Everyone got one of these hats.


Ari & Stephan checking out one of their many birds.


Gramps & Casey




The big day! Jessie looked like the cover of a wedding magazine. She was breathtaking in her dress!



The get away car from the ceremony to the reception.



My amazing bouquet





First dance!


Norah & Jude. She was quite the dancing queen for a 7 month old.


Disney Day. Stephan at Liberty Square.


After the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Stephan has been dreaming of this exact moment!


The Frontier Land shooting gallery.


We took Norah on It's a Small World. She loved it! I may be the only other person I know who likes that ride. I really do!


The Lego displays at Downtown Disney. For Lego Man Steve, this was Heaven.





When we got home, we had a garden full of daffodils!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.