5/19/2008

Did someone say beach party?


Well, Norah has the perfect beach party dress! It was a gorgeous and warm day on Friday when Stephan's school had a beach party for the 4th-6th graders. Stephan did not dress up (it seemed like only the girls dressed for the theme), but Norah wore her new dress that Grandma & Grandpa brought back from Hawaii.



My sweet son called me the Paparazzi so this is the only picture I have from over the weekend. We have a great climbing tree in the front yard. It's also a great picture taking tree!


I love the way she looks at her dad...she has "Daddy moments" these days when she only wants to snuggle with her Daddy. He also has to say good-bye when he leaves the room or she gets sad.


Norah has also decide she is not sure about bath time anymore. (And here I am to capture the moment...sheesh, I really am the paparazzi!) She is also not fond of washing her face after a meal or changing her diaper. She is Miss Sensitive these days and does not want to be wet or inconvenienced!

0 comments: