5/02/2010

There is no better place....


...than the crook of Daddy's arm. Norah has been a major Daddy's girl lately. She still prefers that I am the one who puts her to bed or comes to her side if she wakes up during the night, but the rest of the time she is a little shadow following around Casey, especially when he works in the yard.



"Make a wish!"


"Look! I blew all of the wishes!"


Norah is currently obsessed with the hose....



I always feel bad that the blog has more pictures of Norah than Stephan, but this is all I could get out of him today...eating an eraser while he did homework. His soccer team won their game today. It was a hard fought game...they are always a little tired when they have two games in one weekend.
PS--sorry if the spacing looks off with this post...I can't get it to work properly.

0 comments: