Ready for her first Super Bowl with the Packers! (These pictures were taken with a phone so I apologize for the terribly quality, but I still think they are cute.) We had a fun day watching the game with Pops, Uncle Elliot, and Pops' friends John & Elizabeth. Elizabeth brought us Packers beads which Norah has claimed all for herself! :) Her class had Packer Day on Friday, and they made these Packer flags and other festive decorations.1/24/2011
GAME DAY!
Ready for her first Super Bowl with the Packers! (These pictures were taken with a phone so I apologize for the terribly quality, but I still think they are cute.) We had a fun day watching the game with Pops, Uncle Elliot, and Pops' friends John & Elizabeth. Elizabeth brought us Packers beads which Norah has claimed all for herself! :) Her class had Packer Day on Friday, and they made these Packer flags and other festive decorations.Posted by Rebecca at 1/24/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment