I am really enjoying all of the snow we've had this season. (I wish it would snow just on the weekends though because I get a little worried about transporting the crew on slippery roads on work and school days!) Our backyard provided quite the winter playground for our snow angels this weekend. Casey and Stephan worked hard to shovel the deck and icy spots that don't get touched by the plow. Norah thought that was hysterical and laughed every time they tossed a shovel full of snow. She is an outdoor girl and could not get enough of the snow. Then we all settled in with a pot of hot cocoa on the stove.



Norah on Stephan's sled. They went down the little mound in our yard together a few times. He is such a great big brother!

This picture turned out terrible because I accidentally bumped the camera to a different setting, but it was such a sweet moment so I had to share it anyway.





0 comments:
Post a Comment