...a Frog in the Coconut Tree! Do you remember that Kermit song? Norah's school had their annual spring celebration & every class did a little performance with a tropical theme. Norah's class wore frog t-shirts and danced to Caribbean Amphibian. I tried my best to record it, but I had a bad spot on the opposite end of the stage. If you watch very closely, you can see Norah dancing behind a few kids who got stage fright. The cutest part is not on the recoding. She and her friend Adam (also dancing in the back) danced while holding hands!
The kids were so excited to see each other outside of school. While they waited for their turn to go on stage, they kept pointing at each other & saying their names.
This morning Norah woke up with a fever of 102. It is not the worst virus she has had, but it is the most sick I've seen her. Her fever went even higher and she slept for hours and hours. She seemed so lethargic that I finally made her get up and talk to me because she worried me so much. The latest dose of fever reducer did its job and hopefully she will get better soon!
3/28/2009
He's a Caribbean Amphibian...
Posted by Rebecca at 3/28/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment