I did not take many pictures this weekend, but earlier in the week, I decided to do a better job of writing down little moments that made me smile or thankful that day. Here are a few from this past week.
While we were cheering on the Celtics (go Ray!) all of a sudden, Norah threw her arms up & yelled "Touchdown!"
Stephan loves his his new math unit at school: geometry! It's wonderful to see his confidence grow. He had a test on Friday, but said he wanted to take it several days early because he is "SO ready!"
One morning Norah wanted to help wake up Stephan after our first few wake up calls. She threw her arms up & down intensely and yelled "Get up! Get up! Get up!" It did the trick. Then she said "G'morning. Dream?" because we always ask her if she had good dreams.
Grandma & Grandpa's friend told me that he thought Stephan is a wonderful kid & very polite. He was thankful that Stephan was a big help to him that day.
I enjoyed watching Norah have a tea party with her new friend Emma and play nicely with her cousin Reese. They are both at ages now that Reese & Norah can really play and interact with each other. They were dressed almost the same (plaid dresses & cream cardigans) at Grandma & Grandpa's and they had fun playing with their dolls and singing Patty Cake together.
I am so proud that Stephan was a loving & supportive cousin to Richard and Christopher this week at the funeral. He also included them in his prayers at church today.
I loved swinging with Norah on my lap at the park with Grandma & Shelly.
Norah cracked me up this morning. She was wearing her pj shirt, a diaper and several stretchy headbands. She spread out on her tummy to be face to face with the dog. She had quite a chat with Lily, but all I could really make out was "Niiiiice, Lily" over and over.
The guys went golfing together while I had a couple of hours to myself to work in the garden. They looked so cute together in their hats and loafers. Stephan loves that time with Casey.
5/03/2009
The Little Things
Posted by Rebecca at 5/03/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment