Yesterday morning Norah and I went to the coffee shop just the two of us to get a gift and eat her favorite special treat, pumpkin bread. She sat across from me at the table and nibbled away at her bread. She occasionally waved at me or danced in her chair. She waved at other people and just beamed. She looked like such a big girl and I just wanted to stare at her and soak her up. It reminded me that not too long ago I regularly took Stephan to a favorite local coffee shop for banana bread or cowboy cookies and to watch the coffee be roasted and bagged. Later that morning, I heard a song with the words "You can't fence time." Sadly, you can't...
(So, is it wrong when your two year old can recognize the sign for Starb*cks and ask to stop???)
9/18/2009
You can't fence time
Posted by Rebecca at 9/18/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment