9/21/2009

A little catching up to do...


I have a few weeks of catch up....I've had trouble getting pictures to load, and, well, I am sort of blogged out. Starting with Labor Day, we had a fun filled day at the lake with Casey's coworkers. The kids love boating & tubing. Even Norah joined in the tubing excitement (slow, of course) and didn't want to stop. Stephan went so fast, he caught quite a bit of air.
We have had a lot of fun at the park, practicing soccer and spending time outside. Oh yeah, and enjoying school!
Game Day! Football fun in the yard...

....Norah going long to catch a throw from her Daddy.



Are you ready for some football?!?


We enjoyed walking around our community during the wine & harvest festivities and to see the Halloween and autumn decorations. This teapot really steams!


Mmmm....kettle corn....Stephan's favorite!


Stephan's soccer team is off to a great start! He even scored a goal in his second game!!



Norah, Daddy, Dan & Reese went to the Brewers game.
Norah and Reese ran the bases after the game.





This weekend we enjoyed a dinner at our church. There were children's activities planned while the adults enjoyed a candlelit dinner with a jazz band. We got to know more of the families and spent a lot of time talking with the parish leadership. It really solidified we found the perfect Church for us! Stephan made a new buddy who is also in his youth group. On Sunday morning, I volunteered with the 3 year old Sunday School class. I was so excited! I will only do it periodically though because I really do enjoy time with Casey in the service. It was Norah's first time joining us for communion time.
Tonight I started MOPS. I had a great time! I planned to join last year, but felt to busy. I am glad I made the time to go. Tonight was more of a getting to know you meeting, but we ate yummy treats, made a craft project, among other things. One of the moms from Norah's class is in it too!

1 comments:

Megan said...

The teapot does look very cool!