12/24/2010

Christmas Eve

We had a fun filled Christmas Eve with all the grandparents, Uncle Nic & Aunt Jessie. Arriving at varying times in the afternoon, everyone came to our house for appetizers and dinner. Pops and Liza brought leg of lamb--yum! We also exchanged gifts with them and Grammy.

Norah, Liza and her Groovy Girl. (Her name changed several times this evening, but she already earned a spot on her bed!)


Norah loved the vintage Ginny doll from Grammy. I have three Ginny dolls left from my childhood that Norah plays with regularly. She was excited to add a new friend to the tea party bunch, especially a nurse since Norah regularly says wants to be a nurse or doctor when she grows up. (Or a "hair cutter.") That is one of her favorite pretend play activities too.


Stephan is at an age where he wants clothes, especially sweaters. That is all he asked for Christmas...sweaters. He is really growing up :)


We gave Pops an Irish soccer hat. I think he liked it! :)
I ate WAY too much food, especially the gingerbread pumpkin trifle I made. After dinner, the kids went to bed right away so Santa could come. Casey and I made a fire, listened to music, and finished wrapping the kid presents. We are blessed to have such a big family and have so much for which we are thankful!

0 comments: