I love to stroll down memory lane and look at Stephan's old pictures. This is one of my favorites. I lost my copy & had to ask Jude to scan and email it to me because I want to frame it at home. I took this picture on her camera on the playground at the Phoenix Zoo when he was about four. We were at the zoo with Granddad and Ellen. I remember those little sandles. (Look at his cute curled up toes.) And I bought him that t-shirt at the Smithsonian store at the DC airport. (I always brought him one when I went there.) He is such a good kid and the most fantastic big brother. Stephan & Norah will always have a special relationship & I am so thankful for that. I am also thankful that he still thinks it is cool to hug me and snuggle with me. When he goes back to school next week, I am going to pretend that the school year isn't almost over and that he isn't going to middle school next year!
4/14/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment