4/12/2009

Norah Paige


Norah has changed so much even since her 19 month old post just a couple of weeks ago.


She is particular about her clothes, shoes and bows. She is a little young for that, but nevertheless, she has opinions about what she wants to wear. I can usually convince her to put on what I planned by telling her a grandparent or aunt bought her the item. I have a feeling this is just a taste of what's to come!



Casey snapped this picture the other morning before school. She carried three of her stuffed friends around all morning.


Norah is saying more and more every day. He favorite question is "what doing?" She also says a lot of little phrases like "here it is," "I did it!" and "I want some."

She is observant. The other night when she was in the bath, she heard the sump pump in our basement run. From up on the second floor, it sounds exactly like the garage door opening. When she thought she heard the garage door, she announced "Daddy's home!



Stephan bought this ball for Norah this weekend. He was proud to use his own money.


Norah likes to point people out in their pictures & say their names. She has been learning her last name is Young (she says it about half the time) because we have a framed picture of Young's pub that Aunt Sarah took in London.

Norah is crazy about her brother....even more than before! She frequently prefers that he be the one to hold her, that she play with just him & that he push her in the shopping cart. Today when he met her in the nursery after our church service, she yelled "Oh my brudder! My brudder!" She thinks he is the greatest! I love to watch the way she looks up at him.

She knows more of her colors very well. She can point to and say blue, red, green, yellow & purple.


She has taken to wearing my jewelry around the house.






0 comments: